For code/output blocks: Use ``` (aka backtick or grave accent) in a single line before and after the block. See:

Thank you @backtrader

• Just wanted to say thank you for your hard work in building, documenting, maintaining and supporting this wonderful free resource.

I have spent the past couple months building a fairly straightforward (but highly successful) crypto algo trading system using backtrader and several other resources. I expect to be able to adapt this system to stocks / ETFs following certain patterns.

Originally I had begun building a backtesting framework myself, and once taking the time to read the quality documentation and samples, plus this community group, the benefit and ease-of-use of backtrader became clear.

I know a lot of times working in open source is thankless and you don't feel anyone really appreciates your work, so just wanted to take the time to say I appreciate it.

I hope to at the very least try to contribute back to the community and help others.

** No, I won't be sharing the code for my implementation here - sorry ;-) -- just to save anyone asking!

• @alpha can you share... :P No just kidding

Yes you are right. Thank you @backtrader :)

Looks like your connection to Backtrader Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.