Need help with multiple datafeeds (CSV)

• I have a ton of fundamental data and it spans across a dozen different CSV files. Each includes 4000+ tickers with 10k, 10q, ratios ,etc.. that spans back 15 years. Each ticker also has it's own files that include daily OHLC data, and I have another that is just conjoined closes for all tickers.

I know I can extend a datafeed, but is it possible to do that with multiple? My strategy is based around a mix of TA and fundamentals. If someone could link me to an example of such thing in use, that would be great, it would also be much easier for me to understand.

Thanks

• administrators

I know I can extend a datafeed, but is it possible to do that with multiple?

If you know how to extend (subclass) a data feed, you can in fact create as many subclasses (extension) of a data feed as needed to support your custom lines. The limits are set by your available RAM (whether Python has a limit on the actual number of user defined classes ... unknown) and CPU time.

The same concept from the Docs - Extending a Datafeed has to simply be repeated n times for as many different extensions as you need.

Looks like your connection to Backtrader Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.