WHAT ARE THE TWO MAIN AWS MEDIA CONVERT EXPERT SOLUTIONS FOR VIDEO ON DEMAND?
AWS has two media solutions that deliver video-on-demand content globally to its consumers with the help of AWS Cloud without hurting your pockets.
The VOD or Video-on-demand on AWS solution and the VOD on AWS Foundation solution provides significant AWS services to build scalable, distributed VOD process and delivery workflows.
In addition to this, there are a few AWS mediaconvert expert solutions that may help you choose the right streaming solution for you.
• Video on Demand on AWS
AWS media convert expert solution provided the VOD on AWS Foundation solution with flexible options.
This solution incorporates the following features:
• AWS CloudFront delivers the video with formatted playback.
• You can pick between metadata file trigger or video file.
• AWS Step Functions organize transcoding, ingest, and publishing levels of the workflow.
• Downstream consumers have easy access to DynamoDB for output details storage, input file metadata, and job settings.
• An automatic archive of video inputs helps in reducing costs.
• VOD on AWS Foundation
This service incorporates the quality to initiate encoding video files with AWS Elemental MediaConvert. It can be customized and used to develop a more compact workflow.
According to AWS mediaconvert expert, this solution enables you to:
• It uses Amazon CloudFront target bucket in order to store transcoded files to provide to end viewers/
• The video uploaded to S3 is automatically transcoded into suitable forms to support playback on several devices.
• By uploading your file, you can customize MediaConvert job settings for different inputs.
The output of a transcoded video includes job settings, input file metadata, and input file output details. Thus the results are stored in a JSON file that is used for further processing.