A Step by Step Persuasive Essay Writing Guide
Salley_Avery last edited by
A persuasive essay is important if you are asking to write my essay where the writer is required to represent a point of view on a particular topic. The main objective of writing a persuasive essay is to take a stance on a particular side of an issue and back it up with strong evidence.
In a persuasive essay, your job is to convince the readers to take a specific action or agree to a certain point of view. Such types of essays require good research, writing, and a strong understanding of both sides of the issue. You should not only demonstrate why your viewpoint is correct but why the other viewpoint does not make sense.
To convince readers of your point of view, you need to utilize a number of persuasive techniques to create a coherent piece of paper. You simply need to state your point of view around a specific topic in a clear and concise manner.
Refer to the following section and find a standard persuasive essay structure from the essay writing service to follow.
Persuasive Essay Structure
Here is the most commonly used persuasive essay structure that you can use for your own writing. You can also get help from a professional writing essays if you are unable to do it on your own.
- **Introduction **
In a persuasive essay introduction, you need to introduce your topic first. Provide some background information on the topic and state your viewpoint. Start your opening paragraph with an interesting hook that will work as an attention grabber.
The introduction paragraph should end with a strong thesis statement to reveal what is your stance on the issue. A thesis statement is one of the most important elements of a persuasive essay. It should tell the readers what exactly your stance is.
Here are the key elements of an introduction.
Title of your essay
Hook to grab the reader’s attention
Some background information
Thesis Statement to state the main focus of your essay
**Body Paragraphs **
There is usually a minimum of three paragraphs in the body section of a persuasive essay. The number of paragraphs can be increased depending upon the complexity of the topic and academic level.
Each body paragraph should start with a topic sentence to introduce the main topic of your paragraph. Within each body paragraph, provide all the important details to prove your point.
Topic sentence to state the central point of your paragraph.
Provide explanations based on the topic sentence to illustrate your point further and make it more specific.
Provide evidence and examples to support the central point of the paragraph. It includes facts, statistics, and quotations, etc.
Transition words to form a connection between the previous point to the next point you made. In this part, you can also provide some personal analysis of how you have arrived at this conclusion and its connection to the central point of your essay.
In the persuasive essay conclusion, you need to restate your thesis statement and remind the readers of the main points of your essay. Make sure to give a long-lasting impression in the final sentences of your essay.
Ending an essay on a strong ground is as difficult as writing an attention-grabbing introduction. But there are several techniques that you can use to write a strong conclusion such as with a quotation or a question.
Follow the above structure if you are thinking ‘who can help me write my essay for me?’ These guidelines will help you write a great persuasive essay to impress your teacher.
**Persuasive Essay Topics **
The first step in writing a persuasive essay is to choose an interesting topic. If you have no idea what is the best topic for your persuasive essay, refer to the following list of topics and choose the one you find interesting.
- Should nuclear power be banned?
- Should racing be banned?
- How to reduce the spread of Ebola?
- Should gun control be more strictly regulated?
- What is the best way to deal with stress and anxiety?
- Why is a computer science one of the most valuable subjects nowadays?
- What is the main cause of global warming?
- What are the pros and cons of e-learning?
- How can we change school meals?
- Reasons why many immigrants turn slaves.
- Why are school vacations important?
- Is it a good idea to keep pets outdoors?
- Female trainers should mentor women.
Feel free to choose any topic from the above list or go for the cheapest essay writing serviceif you are still confused about the topic of your essay.
**Persuasive Essay Writing Tips **
Here are a few best persuasive essay writing tips to help you in the writing process.
- Always choose a topic that you are interested in and passionate to write about. You will definitely write an outstanding paper if you write about something you truly believe in.
- Research the topic and make sure you understand both sides of the issue. You must understand both sides in order to convince your readers why your viewpoint is correct and the opposing viewpoint is not.
- Pay careful attention while composing the thesis statement of your essay. It is one of the most important elements of a persuasive essay. It should exactly tell what your stance is. When composing the thesis statement of your essay, including the what and how of your claim.
- Create an outline to list down the major ideas that you will discuss in your essay. Here you can list down your claims and the research to support each point. Creating an outline will help you break down your argument in a clear and logical manner.