Getting to portfolio performance data.

• I'm in the process of porting a "tearsheet" writer from QSTrader. A very good friend wrote this code and I would like to have it available in BT. Check out the image below to see some of the output. Similar to Pyfolio, but focuses on the things that I believe are most important when developing systems.

I'm close to having this working but could use a little guidance as to how to get to the following data:

avg_bot
    avg_price
    avg_sld
    cost_basis
    init_commission
    init_price
    market_value
    net
    net_incl_comm
    net_total
    realised_pnl
    total_bot
    total_commission
    total_sld
    unrealised_pnl

I see much of what I need being derived or created in tradeanalyzer.py, but not clear to me how I access this from the analyzer I am creating. Help would be appreciated. I only see self._returns, self._positions, self._transactions and self._gross_lev from where I am working which may be enough to calculate these, but I feel like this is being done somewhere else for me.

Help much appreciated.

0_1487722960486_Selection_NNN(084).png

• Agree that pyfolio has a lot of excessive information.
    If you would consider to add calmar ratio to your stats, that would be really appreciated.

• maybe a trades chart with up and down arrows for when the trades were entered and exited, I use it to generally eyeball and do a sanity check on when the trades occurred and whether I as a human agree with it :)

• QSTrader's tear sheet is great.

Would be nice to get a confusion matrix as well!

• @jaikumarm The trade chart is possible today with the standard cerebro.plot() function if you have the appropriate analyzers configured.

Looks like your connection to Backtrader Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.