For code/output blocks: Use ``` (aka backtick or grave accent) in a single line before and after the block. See: http://commonmark.org/help/

quandl dataset euronext error

• Hello, I have a problem with quandl and the euronext dataset, here is my error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "newsstrat.py", line 241, in <module>
        cerebro.run()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/cerebro.py", line 1127, in run
        runstrat = self.runstrategies(iterstrat)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/cerebro.py", line 1298, in runstrategies
        self._runnext(runstrats)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/cerebro.py", line 1542, in _runnext
        drets.append(d.next(ticks=False))
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/feed.py", line 404, in next
        ret = self.load()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/feed.py", line 476, in load
        _loadret = self._load()
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/feed.py", line 707, in _load
        return self._loadline(linetokens)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/backtrader/feeds/quandl.py", line 107, in _loadline
        o = float(linetokens[next(i)])
    IndexError: list index out of range

here is my code:

data = bt.feeds.Quandl(dataset='EURONEXT', dataname='FP', apikey='xxxxxx'

Thank you in advance for your help

• administrators

The quandl data feed was done for the WIKI data (which is actually no longer being updated). Your best bet is to download the data to a "csv" file and load it from there.

• thank you very much

});