For code/output blocks: Use ``` (aka backtick or grave accent) in a single line before and after the block. See: http://commonmark.org/help/

Spikes in Cash

• Can anyone help me understand what do these high spikes mean on the cash line? Am I doing something wrong?

alt text

Another odd thing I've noticed about this chart is that sometimes cash line moves higher than value line. Does that make it likely that I have a flaw in my code somewhere or am I just misunderstanding what the chart shows?

Thanks!

• administrators

@developing-coder said in Spikes in Cash:

Can anyone help me understand what do these high spikes mean on the cash line?

Short selling.

Am I doing something wrong?

How do you expect someone to know? Cellular osmosis of ethereal pieces of code encoded in double helicoidal UTF-128?

Another odd thing I've noticed about this chart is that sometimes cash line moves higher than value line. Does that make it likely that I have a flaw in my code somewhere or am I just misunderstanding what the chart shows?

Both.

• Thanks for a swift reply! Think I have a better understanding now. Especially about best practices related to cellular osmosis ;)

});