For code/output blocks: Use ``` (aka backtick or grave accent) in a single line before and after the block. See: http://commonmark.org/help/

bracket order code example

• I am coding a strategy using bracket order and have the following questions :

1.I am using bracket order example code, bracket order, but when I change the stop and profit limits(p2 and p3) such as they are out of range , for example p2=800, It does orders without issuing any error??!!!

2.when does the self.position condition get True(being in the market)? I checked this several times, but it doesn't get True at all.

if not self.position:
    else:  # in the market
                if (len(self) - self.holdstart) >= self.p.hold:
                    pass  # do nothing in this case

3.I am using data having 200 length. When It ends and plots, some trades are not shown as colored(green and red triangles) triangles.

1. is there any method to apply trailing stop in bracket orders?

• administrators

@siavash said in bracket order code example:

1.I am using bracket order example code, bracket order, but when I change the stop and profit limits(p2 and p3) such as they are out of range , for example p2=800, It does orders without issuing any error??!!!

Why is p2=800 out of range? What is the range? Which error are you expecting?

2.when does the self.position condition get True(being in the market)? I checked this several times, but it doesn't get True at all.

self.position references a position open for self.data (or self.datas[0], which is the first data feed introduced in the system). If it isn't True, you haven't opened a position.

1. .I am using data having 200 length. When It ends and plots, some trades are not shown as colored(green and red triangles) triangles

Unless you give as a chart and the operations log, not much can be said.

1. is there any method to apply trailing stop in bracket orders?

That you use a StopTrail or StopTrailLimit order.

• Thank you for your reply , but i haven't still got my answer for question 2,3 and 4:

I want do some calculation when there was an opened order. I put the code print('????????????') in this section, but it does not run at all.This is exactly bracket order example code adding print bookmark code:

else:  # in the market
                print('???????????????????????????????????')
                if (len(self) - self.holdstart) >= self.p.hold:
                    pass  # do nothing in this case

3.I am using data having 200 length. When It ends and plots, some trades are not shown as colored(green and red triangles) triangles.

This is the requested plot.For example, there is no trade mark for first trade.![alt text](image0_1531926316843_Figure_0.png url)

4.is there any method to apply trailing stop in bracket orders?

How can I use StopTrail or StopTrailLimit order inside the bracket order? is there any docs or example?