Exception in lineseries

• I'm testing a modified version of the ibtest.py with about 50 symbols. When it finally get connected and symbols go live I get an exception in lineseries.py that I'm not able to resolve:

ValueError:  __len__() should return >= 0

it breaks here:

def __len__(self):
          Proxy line operation
            '''
            return len(self.lines[0])

I have not modified any files or modules except the ibtest.py. The modification of ibtest.py is straightforward and I am able to get live data for even 20 symbols with no problem. The exception happens when I am working with higher number of symbols. I can provide the code if you're interested.

I run the program with these arguments:

--port 4001 --no-backfill_start --resample --timeframe Minutes --compression 1 --clientId 1111

and I connect to IB Gateway in Windows and program is running in Debug Mode python 3.

• administrators

A full exception trace would be a lot more useful than the selected final line, which only says that something hasn't got a length.

The full trace will give hints as to where the error was triggered and not where the error finally happened.

Looks like your connection to Backtrader Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.